Dissatisfied with your (or your husband’s) company’s benefits (or lack thereof)?
Check out what Google offers their employees (and get yourself really pissed off):
Some of the perks include:
* 12 weeks of maternity leave at 75% pay
* 6 weeks of parental leave at 75% pay
* $500 take-out food allowance to families with new babies
* adoption assistance up to $5000
* free healthy lunches and dinners on-site
* tuition reimbursement up to $8000 per year
* on-site oil change, car wash, dry cleaning, massage therapy, gym, hair stylist, fitness classes and bike repair
* employee referral program ($2000 bonus)
* plus all the basics – medical, dental and vision (not to mention doctors are available on-site)
Can you say holy crap?? Go ahead. Say it. HOLY CRAP! Now that is a company that knows how to treat it’s employees. I bet their retention rate is extremely high. Who would want to leave a company that will bend over backwards for you?
Where do I sign up?? ;)
I should probably add that the reason I was even looking at Google’s perks is because my husband was day-dreaming that his current company would get bought out by Google. ::sigh:: We’ve all got our dreams.Stumble it!