The closet exhibitionist in me has decided to join Osbasso and over 100 other bloggin’ folks for Half-Nekkid Thursday (HNT).
What’s HNT you ask? Here are some “guidelines” according to Osbasso to give you an idea of what it’s all about (and more importantly, what it’s NOT about):
* The purpose of “Half-Nekkid Thursday” is not to see sex acts! It is the celebration of exposure. Of your big toe. Of your breastbone. Of your knuckles. Of your uvula. Whatever. Of course, sex acts can qualify, so if you want to post those…..
* “Nekkid” is not the same as nude! Again, nude qualifies, but it is not a requirement!
* Pictures should be taken of you or by you.
* Use some originality with your shots. Facial shots should be limited. Artsy body landscapes, conversely, are highly encouraged.
* Props can help you with creativity, and their use is encouraged, but not necessary.
* Tattoos are certainly an acceptable subject, regardless of location. Scars are also acceptable, but please respect the others who visit “Half-Nekkid Thursday” on a regular basis.
If you are interested in learning more, here are the complete guidelines for Half-Nekkid Thursday.
And now, without further ado, my inaugural HNT installment is my left bicep.
My left bicep (as well as my right come to think of it) is the result of carrying around a 100th weight percentile baby for the past 14 months. ;) Who needs dumbells when you’ve got a baby who’s been just shy of 20 lbs. since she was 4 months old? (She weighed in at 27 lbs., 6 oz. at the ER this weekend.)
Anyway, that’s enough chit-chat. Time for me to pack up and head to the gun show. (Oh no I didn’t!) :oP
Happy HNT. Here’s to many more ahead. :)