From our family to yours – Happy Holidays! Hope you all have a wonderful week filled with family, friends and lots of love. :)
This is the Christmas card we sent out this year. Picture taken by yours truly. I only had to run back and forth between the family and camera to reset the timer something like 100 times. ;)
Magnet toy leads to 2-year-old boy’s death
“A freak accident involving a popular toy has killed a 2-year-old boy and now, Kenny Sweet’s parents hope that other parents can learn from their tragedy.”
“Doctors found the magnets in Kenny’s small intestine – one at the top and one at the bottom. The magnetic force was so great it connected both ends, twisting his intestine and forcing deadly bacteria into his blood stream.”
This story is just awful, but definitely something to share with everyone you know as these magnetic toys are so popular. At Christmas and always, please be careful with what your little ones play with.
Sorry for the downer on Christmas Eve, but this is very serious and I think people (especially those with small children) need to be aware of it.