Penny tagged me to share 5 quirks of mine, so here ya go.
1. I’m a bit OCD at times, or at least used to be. I had this thing where I had to add/subtract the numbers on digital clocks. Like if it was 7:34, I’d say in my head – 3+4=7, 4+3=7, 7-3=4, 7-4=3.
2. The toilet paper has to be on the roll so that it comes over the top, not from underneath.
3. I’ve been boycotting McDonald’s for almost 3 years now, though I still crave their French fries and McGriddle breakfast sandwiches from time to time. (I’m certain there’s crack in the fries. ;) )
4. I love blogging and sharing my thoughts and opinions, but don’t have enough time for it.
5. I used to have a webcam site (not *that* kind of site – there was no nudity) where people could look in on me and Jody (back when we first got together). Told ya I was a “geekgrl.” I’ve been an Internet presence for about 9 years now. Eep!
I am not much for tagging people myself, but please feel free to do the meme if you’d like. Let me know you did it too so I can see just how quirky you are. ;)