BSM – 5/21/07

We had a beautiful weekend here! Julian went for his first ride in our backyard swing and enjoyed the heck out of it, and Ava enjoyed pushing him and time in the swing herself, so “fun in the backyard” is my theme for this week.

I couldn’t pick just one picture to share (I never can), so I’m sharing a few of each of the kids, all taken on Saturday, May 19.

Ava pushing Julian on the swing - 5/19/07Julian giggles with delight - 5/19/07Julian watches his big sister - 5/19/07

Ava playing in the rocks - 5/19/07Ava in the swing - 5/19/07Ava in the swing - 5/19/07

Thanks for looking. :)
Be sure to visit Picture This to see what everyone else is doing for Best Shot Monday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

12 thoughts on “BSM – 5/21/07

1. May 21st, 2007 at 9:53 am

I cannot choose a fave. They are all adorable and excellent photography. BTW, your kids are absolutely beautiful.

2. May 21st, 2007 at 10:26 am

All great shots. I think my favorite is the second-to-last one. I love how she is looking away. Great capture!

3. May 21st, 2007 at 11:56 am

Those are all fantastic! I love the b/w conversion. In the third one of Julian, his eyes look SO blue next to the blue of the swing! Really like the composition of the last one of Ava!

4. May 21st, 2007 at 10:57 pm

Your kids are beautiful as are your picture taking skills… Glad you had a good weekend!

We had a pretty good lil one ourselves – yay for sunshine and outdoor playtime.

5. May 22nd, 2007 at 3:44 am

I can’t believe how your sweet ones are growing! It’s amazing.
    And I’ve been enjoying all of your posts lately, but bueen lazy about posting comments. :) Keep it up!
    XOXO

6. May 22nd, 2007 at 5:57 am

Great shots of the grandkids loving their swing-especially the one of Julian just cracking up. Gotta laugh with him when I look at that one-such a cutie!
    Pretty soon he’ll be signing “more, more” like Ava did.

7. May 23rd, 2007 at 7:39 am

I love swing photos. And I’m right there with Leigh, I’ve really been enjoying your posts recently, just been a little tight on time for the comments.

Thanks for all the thoughtful posts!
    Anna

8. May 23rd, 2007 at 4:36 pm

Great shots!! Julian has a great smile :) It’s remarkable how much he looks like his daddy when he’s laughing. My favs are the first one and the second-to-last one.

9. May 24th, 2007 at 9:59 pm

Those are awesome but the bottom right sepia with just the legs and the cool cropping….TO DIE FOR!!!