UPDATE: This giveaway has ended and is closed to new entries.
This February (as in right now) I’m having a month of giveaways to show my LOVE and appreciation for my amazing CDG readers, because let’s face it, you all are da bomb-diggity and I love ya! :)
Giveaways will include:
- a KidsKonserve waste-free lunch kit,
- recycled jewelry from Mama Goes Green (hey, that’s this one!),
- a frozen organic dinner from The Organic Dish,
- even a Vita-Mix Super 5200 blender, and possibly one or two more!
I know you don’t want to miss these (a Vita-Mix blender, people!!) and if you subscribe to my RSS feed, you won’t have to worry about it. :)
Large recycled bottle disk, cut and fired and finished with 18 inches of large sterling chain. Fully adjustable. Glass approximately 3 inches in diameter (think beer bottle size….) Patent pending. Color shown: amber from a beer bottle.
You will see your favorite beverages in a whole new light! Each piece of SMART GLASS jewelry is individually selected and cut from an empty bottle, making each piece of jewelry an original work of art. Featured in IN STYLE & OK magazine, and worn by celebrities like Katherine Heigl.
The winner can chose from sage or teal. (Sorry, no amber currently available.)
In addition to having a selection of recycled jewelry, Mama Goes Green also sells reusable bags, bottles and lunches, non-toxic cleaning products, organic baby products and natural personal care products.
One cool feature that I like is Mama Goes Green has the option of creating a Wishlist that you can send to anyone – your husband, your partner, your mom, your friend, etc. What better way to get exactly what you want for Valentine’s Day (hint, hint), a birthday or any other holiday than by creating a list of the things that you’d like the most?! As an added bonus, all recycled jewelry is currently 20% off through Feb. 14. Please note, the last day to order something from Mama Goes Green and receive it by Valentine’s Day is midnight on Feb. 9.
Now onto the giveaway.
If you’d like to win a Smart Glass Eco-friendly Recycled Circle Necklace in sage or teal, please visit Mama Goes Green and leave me a comment telling me what product you like best. Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
For additional entries (you will receive one additional entry for each of the following that you do):
- Sign up for the Mama Goes Green newsletter (and leave me another comment telling me you did so).
- Put the above I heart my readers button on your blog linking back to the main page of Crunchy Domestic Goddess (and leave me another comment telling me you did so).
- Go over to Mama Goes Green and create a Wishlist and send it to someone with your Valentine’s Day wishes (and leave me another comment telling me you did so).
There you have it, four possible chances to win a beautiful, eco-friendly necklace!
The deadline to enter this giveaway is noon Friday, Feb. 13. The winner will be selected over the weekend using Random.org and contacted via email (so be sure to include a valid email address). Thank you and good luck!