I really like the Basic H2 Cleaner. It worked well both in my bathrooms and kitchen, and even helped me get a handle on my shamefully dirty well-used oven. The cleaner is unscented, which is nice for people who don’t do well with scented cleaners, and is, of course, nontoxic and biodegradable.
The fact that this little 16 oz. bottle can make 48 gallons of all-purpose cleaner (when you add your own water) is a big selling point for me, and it only costs $12.15.
- organic, nontoxic, super-concentrated, natural, no phosphates (cheaper than vinegar and water mixtures)
- over 1000 uses (counters, countertops (sealed granite and marble, too), windows, mirrors, appliances (great for stainless steel), sealed woodwork, barbecue grill, oil on driveway…)
- Basic H2 can be mixed up into three formulations (window cleaner (less than 1cent/16 oz. bottle), all-purpose cleaner (3cents/16 oz. bottle), degreaser (17cents/16 oz. bottle)
- if you mix the entire bottle up as a window cleaner, it is the equivalent of 5,824 26 oz. bottles of Windex
- no-rinse, no-residue, streak-free formula
Since I’m such a big fan of Shaklee and thanks to Shaklee distributor Becky Rapinchuk (Clean Mama), three of you are going to receive a sample bottle of Basic H2 cleaner and a spray bottle!
To be entered to win ONE of THREE sample bottles of Shaklee Basic H2 (and a spray bottle), all you need to do is:
- Visit Shaklee and leave me a comment telling me which product you’d most like to try – aside from the Basic H2.
- To receive a second entry, tweet this giveaway on Twitter (using @crunchygoddess in your tweet) and leave another comment letting me know that you tweeted it. Here’s a sample tweet: I just entered to win a sample bottle of Shaklee Basic H2 cleaner from @crunchygoddess’s blog. Check it out. http://bit.ly/2DwMJq #green
The deadline to enter is Friday, Oct. 30. Winners will be selected using Random.org on Saturday, Oct. 31 and notified via email, so please be sure to include a valid email address. Thanks and good luck!
Don’t miss a single CDG post, subscribe to my blog.