– To start buying doTERRA essential oils with wholesale pricing as a Wellness Advocate, you can enroll on my website.
– Essential Oil Safety Info and the EO FAQ
For more information about essential oils, read below. :)
doTERRA Essential Oils
I’ve been using doTERRA essential oils since the summer of 2013. At first I just dabbled in the oils — trying them out here and there — mostly smelling their yumminess. As time went on, a health issue or concern would arise and I’d wonder, “Is there an oil for that?” I’d consult my trusty Modern Essentials book or Everythingessential.me and discover that “Yes,” in pretty much all cases, “There is an oil for that!”
The more I turned to my oils, the more I could see their value. Eventually they became a part of my and my kids’ daily routine and nowadays I don’t leave home without my favorites.
I currently use or have used oils on myself or someone in my family for anxiety, stress, digestive issues, tooth pain, ear infections, headaches, coughs and asthma, allergies, sleep, immune boosting, mood boosting/balancing, focus issues, insect bites, cuts, bruises, skin issues and more. Truth be told, I kind of love my oils.
I love that doTERRA essential oils are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG), which makes them an exceptional brand I feel confident about using. The CPTG testing/rating means that they are free from synthetic ingredients, fillers, pesticides and toxic chemicals. doTERRA also sources their oils from indigenous plants around the world. If you’ve followed my blog at all over the years, you know that I don’t endorse products or companies I don’t believe in.
Some of the oils I use either on myself or my children EVERY DAY include:
- On Guard – for immune support and cleaning
- Balance – for calming and anxiety
- Serenity – for stress reduction
- Breathe – for asthma and allergies
- DigestZen – for any digestive issues
- Lavender – for calming
- Citrus Bliss – for mood elevation
Getting Started with Essential Oils
One way to get started with doTERRA essential oils is to buy the Introductory Kit which contains the single oils of Lavender, Peppermint and Lemon. The three of these oils have numerous uses (101 uses, in fact). If you wanted to add a couple more, I also recommend Melaleuca, and the oil blends of On Guard and Digest Zen.
I first got started with the Home Essentials Kit that contains 11 oils — including a four oil blends — because those oils were all important to me. But it’s OK to start small and buy just a few oils at a time. If you know someone who uses doTERRA oils, see if you can visit them and experience some of the oils for yourself BEFORE you buy. Most IPCs (independent product consultants) are happy to give you a small sample of an oil or two to try as well!
How to Purchase doTERRA Essential Oils
The most economical and smartest way to buy doTERRA oils is to do so as a Wellness Advocate, which is basically a wholesale member. The process is very similar to buying a Costco membership.
RETAIL VS. WELLNESS ADVOCATE (WHOLESALE MEMBER)
- You pay full retail price, including shipping.
- No discounts
- Not eligible to earn commissions or bonuses
- Not eligible to earn free oils or products
- Not the most economical way to purchase your oils
- You receive 25% discount off retail prices
- Get a portion or ALL of your shipping costs back in free product credits
- Eligible to earn commissions and bonuses
- Earn free oils and product credits
- Similar to a Costco or Sam’s Club Membership
- There is a $35 enrollment fee OR this fee is waived with purchase of a further discounted enrollment package (like the Home Essentials Kit — pictured below — which comes with a diffuser)
- No order minimums or requirements to become a member
To start buying essential oils for wholesale pricing as a Wellness Advocate, you can enroll on my website. If you have any questions about any of the oils or specific ailments or concerns, please email me. I’d love to chat with you.